Oct 1, 2011

Goodluck on PMR 96's.


Hello old friend. I'm not into blogging these days. Yeah.
Whatever, so my biggest fear which is PMR is coming up real SOON.
I hate that i have this very odd anxious plus anxiety feeling. I never like this. 
Well, it is PMR right?
Those who say PMR is easy, 
Unless you want to make a magic potion to help me during examination, you better shut up!

So, I want to apologize to whoever i've hurt, annoyed and etc. I'm very very very sorry, And i mean it.
I always hope and pray that my friends will do great on the examination and i know they will somehow.
My friends are a lot more brainy than me, yeah that's the fact right. Nobody's perfect.
Anyhow, i am just hoping to get a decent result, no FAIL please and at least 5A's. InsyaAllah.
Not forgetting, PMR is on 4th October, and my mom's birthday is on the same day. 
I guess giving her an awesome result as a birthday present is legit right?

No comments:

Post a Comment