Oct 8, 2011

ANTM CYCLE 16 ANGELS


The winner, Brittani.

The blondes.
From left to right ; Hannah, Kasia, Molly, Alexandria

The Brunettes.
Left to right; Monique, Jaclyn, Ahh i forgot her name haha, and Brittani







AMERICA NEXT TOP MODEL CYCLE 16 ROCKS!
Congratulations to Brittani although i prefer Molly more hew hew.
My favourite girls are Molly, Hannah, Brittani, Monique and Alexandria.
The best cycle so far, the girls makes me feel far from beautiful though :[
Gosh i wish this acne will dissapear and gone forever. Seriously, you are irritating myself.


P/s ; I am soooooooo into models nowadays. Idk why.
If you follow me on twitter you would probably know how much i obsessed with Victoria's Secret Angels <3
They are soo adorable and smokin hot bebe'! 
Pretty things makes me happy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment