Oct 16, 2011

ONE DIRECTION!


*That PERFECT SMILE!*



One Amazayn Direction!
You definitely light up my world baby! Oh my god, i never obsessed with any boyband ever!
But One Direction is just so...... ASDFGHJKL Awesome! I love their music, love hearing them performing live and singing songs. Love their randomness and just Love them okay! Haha
Plus, they are britishians! Haha britishians? Lol k.


You guyssss, i can't stop thinking about them! At first, i was like One Direction who?
Not interested in knowing them, but LOOK AT ME NOW!
Hahaha everyday i go to youtube and watch their videos, Any videos that related with them, even its that boring interview shit wtv, but they always have something funny to say, 
Especially Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles and Zayn Malik! Arghhhhh i just love these boys! 
I love Niall and Liam too, they are amazing!


But, first person who caught up my eyes is Louis!!! Haaa he is so fit! He's funny, hot, good looking, best personality ever! Lol really, i love him!
Kayyyy i sound crazy -..- But i do! I hope he's happy with her new Girlf, Eleanor :}


I'm so jealous :[ But nvm, Cuz harry is still single! Waddupppp.. Hha
Harry Styles is the sexiest cute boy i've ever seen!
His voice is just like... Arghhhhh his smile and that gorgeous eyes, i just can't get enough with!
Be mine please :C

Next, Zayn Malik!! Haaa gosh he is smoking hot aite! Can't you tell? 
 Duhhhh i love reading his tweets, esp when he tweeted in Arabian and Urdu and also in Pakistan wahaaa maigod, so cute! Oh so you know, he is a muslim, and he is proud of it! :]

In a nutshell, One Direction seriously makes me happy :]
I wanna boyf just like them, can i? Hahaha k anis -..-
I want to go to their concert, please #Bring1DToMalaysia!

I FANCY ONE DIRECTION <3

No comments:

Post a Comment