Feb 15, 2012

New School.

Tumblr_lz9j10g7921qbg690o1_400_large
Assalamualaikum bloggers,
Wow i haven't blog for a while.... LIKE ALWAYS (duhh)
Well i'm busy now and i really mean it.
I just moved to a new school like 2-3weeks ago.
So now i am no longer a SMK IMPIAN EMAS student.
I am a Sekolah Menengah Teknik Perdagangan student.
tsk tsk :']
Hmmmm.... this school is NOTHING like my old school.
360 degree different!
On the first week, yes i feel rather miserable. I hate my new school at first. I cried. I feel so down most of the time. But luckily, it's getting better now. I just need some time to settle down and being able to fit in with these whole brand new situation i guess.
Not yet 100% happy with this school, just wish and really hoping that the school time ends EARLIER!!
Ohhh please dear Allah, make my wish come true! For all the right reason, i need and want to have the school time ends just a BIT earlier!
Other than that, hmm it's quite decent lah.
The friends, seniors there are so nice and friendly. Making new friends is not a big problem like i think it would be. I actually met my old primary friend there!
How CRAZY is that?! We haven't met each other for approximately 6years!
A LOT OF THINGS CHANGE!
Crazy! Haha but i'm so thankful that we met and now we're close friends <3
And oh fyi, the school's canteen food are so good. Totally better than my old school's canteen. Haha jahat gila. But it's true.

Hm however, i miss my awesome pals that i'd left on Impian Emas.
 Really miss them so much! I always reminisce the old time when we used to spend time together and just laughing. Especially on music period and all of our practices sessions!
Oh dear, i miss that so much :[
But what to do. I have to move on.
Maybe we will meet each other when we enter University or College even. Who knows right? :]

"When the going gets tough, the tough gets going."


No comments:

Post a Comment