Sep 17, 2011

Hi, I'm Smurfette


My 4 guilty-pleasure.
First link, Okay i've known her thru E!News. She's a fashion blogger. 
And could she get even cooler?  i mean E! Freakin News discoreved her and her blog and she got an interview with E! News also. Wowwwwwwwww can i just, be like her. Pretty please?
I really adore her sense of style! Vintage rules.

Second link, Also known her thru E! News. She's a fashion blogger and a beautician as well.
I love her blog, i think it's so sweet and cute just like the link :3
I've learned some helpful tutorial via her "How To" tips.
Yeah, me likey! 

Third link, Who wouldn't know this Awesome times 10000 lady?
When i was like 12 or something, yes i oftenly watch Ellen Degeneres show. 
Because there was a tv program that aired the show. But now, not! How sad. 
When i'm feeling a bit bummed or alone, i just go straight to Youtube and watch the videos.
Honestly, i enjoy it very much.

Fourth link, Ahhhhhhhhh she's a vlogger. An awesome + awkwardly sexy and beautiful babe.
She makes daily video, that means from Monday-Friday its GraceDay!
Hihi i love Grace :3


Actually, There are tons of websites that i love to spend my precious time with.
Most of it on youtube though. 
Plus my guilty pleasure are also include watching E! Entertainment and Starworld.....
You see, there are so many stuffs that are much more attractive than studying. 
That's why i call studying is a challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment