Aug 23, 2011

The 22nd August


Wuuu hey there earthlings :*
Yesterday (22/8) was my 15th birthday hihihi and first person who wish me is this guy
|
|
|
V








 @AnwarSaadon (Nah ambik gambar ni)

Skyping with him that night was the best :'> Awhhhhhhh rindu.... k dah
I asked him to sing some song but he got carried away and sang more than 1 song, like syiok sendiri gitu haha tapi layan jelah kan. Lagu raya pun dia nyanyi awhh so cute haha.
Then tengah-tengah skype tu, dapat text sharp pukul 12. Haha gilo dia yang text rupanyaa awhhhh sweet ><
Haa i want his elmo cap. Comel kan? Tskkkk k k.






Yesterday evening, Celebrate at redbox and iftar together at Seasons. 
Hewwwww thanks family, thanks mates, thanks loves. Wuuu i love my presents ^^
Kk more pictures on my fb aite. And oh terima kasih kpd sesiapa wish kat fb/ twitter tu kay. Ada fb boleh lah korang nak wish birthday kan, haha okayyyyyyyyy that's all.

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment